The bottom line…I hate spam as much as you do.
- Before or at the time your personal information is collected we will identify the purpose for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of the specified purpose and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain your concerned statement or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means associated with this site, where appropriate and with your knowledge or consent.
- Personal data provided should be relevant to the purpose it is to be used for and to the extent necessary for those purposes, it should be accurate, complete, and current.
- We will protect your personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, including unauthorized access, disclosure, copying or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information relating to our policies, practices and management of personal information.
Information collected by third-parties.
We may allow third-party companies that use tracking technologies, such as cookies or pixels, to record IP information about users who visit or interact with our website. iGoldPost does not provide any personal information to these third parties. The information received allows them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness. Some third-party advertising companies may advertise networks to members of the Network Advertising Initiative which offers a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies.
Distribution of Information
We do not share your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personal information is kept secure. Only authorized staff of this site (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Those that are submitted to this website are strictly the responsibility of you the commenter. Also, at our discretion, we reserve the right to remove or edit comments. Site URLs (if provided) are published along with comments. E-mail addresses are required but are not disclosed when the comment is submitted, unless the commenter him/herself deliberately posts the e-mail address in the main comment box and also in the box clearly labeled for the e-mail address.
iGoldPost reserves the right to delete any comments we deem not beneficial to the readership. This includes but is not limited to comments containing threats, profanity, harassment, self promotion, or spam of any sort. Also, if such comments persist you could be blocked from using this site.
This website does contains links to other websites which are not owned by this website. We will not, and cannot, control how your personal information is used on other linked websites. Please consult the privacy policies of the linked websites to learn more about how they use your information.
Privacy Contact Information