iGoldPost Terms and Conditions of Use
The term “iGoldPost.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content and the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change it without notice.
- iGoldPost disclaims any liabilities whatsoever from your decisions based on the content of this website.
- The materials presented on this web site are for informational purposes only and are not to be used as financial advice. Any financial decisions made can only be based on each individual’s personal situation.
- By reading material on this website does not establish any kind of advisor-client relationship between us. If you are uncomfortable making financial decisions, you should always go to a financial advisor for suggestions to your specific financial situation. You may email me and I will be more than happy to offer any insight that I may have into your situation. But, it is strictly advice from a friend. my help does not constitute as an advisor-client relationship.
- As you may or may not know there are many costs associated with running a website. I use advertisements to offset the costs and to keep this site up for everyone. That said, anything I endorse I am personally involved and know the credibility of which it offers. Likewise, in presenting it on my website it is something I feel would be of value to some of the readers. Also, if I find additional products or services that has helped me financially I will let you know about it. At the same time, there will be other products or services of which I do not personally endorse and will appear on this website.
- There is no cost to the users to use this site. So, the advertisements I do not endorse are a form of supporting the site.
- By using any information or materials on this website you are doing so at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website does contain material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, and is also part of the terms and conditions.
- Any unauthorized use of this website may result in a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- On occasion this website may also have links to other websites. These provided links are intended as a convenience to you to provide you with further information. They may not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) or any updates of which occur with them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute/s which may arising from using this website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Blog content. This applies to all the contents of the Blog, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS, are the views and opinions of the Author, and only the Author; they do not represent the views and opinions of the Author’s employers, supervisors, nor do they represent the view of organizations, businesses or institutions the Author is a part of. The Author is not a licensed financial professional, information from this blog is never to be substituted for information obtained from a licensed financial professional; always consult with your financial advisor regarding your financial decisions. Content in this Blog is not intended to cause harm, but if you do have any concerns about the contents of this Blog, please contact the Author. Content disagreements with this Blog does not constitute sufficient ground for you to ask the Author to remove or modify any parts of this Blog.
Copyright policy. All content of this Blog is the property of the Author, unless otherwise noted. All logos and trademarks contained within this website is the property of the respective owners. You are not allowed to sell or modify any part of this Blog. You are welcome to link to this blog, and also discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When You quote or link to this Blog, please include the Blog’s name in your link. You are not authorized to use this content for personal profit.
Comment policy. The Author is not responsible for the content or any of the comments that are made by the Commenter(s). The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of Your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. This Blog is a venue for discussion; therefore, the Author will not delete critical comments, or comments portraying a different opinion from the Author’s own. However, the Author does reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment if it is deemed to be potentially illegal (this includes, but it is not limited to comments containing hateful, libelous, and defamatory content). All comments on this Blog have to be written in English. Any comments of which are not written in English will be removed. Please do not put yourself in a position of which you can endanger Yourself or break the law when you comment. Comments that are intentionally advertising and/or off-topic (”SPAM“) will be deleted. The Author also reserves the right to block Commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or SPAM.
Forbidden actions. You are not authorized to (i) use this Blog to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (iii) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, (v) to restrict access to this Blog, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
No Guarantee. The Author makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any of the following periods: (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. However, the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that your comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
No Warranty or Condition; Links. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. If you choose to access the Blog, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with the Blog, THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. YOU AGREE TO USE THE BLOG AT YOUR OWN RISK, and that You will not consider the Blog’s content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice.
Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND THE AUTHOR’S LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE GROSS MONTHLY AMOUNT PAID BY THE AUTHOR FOR HOSTING SERVICES DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential part of the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Author shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of the Author, including but not limited to governmental action, labor conditions, power failures, natural and/or man-made disasters. The Author is not liable for the content of any comments the Commenter might leave on this Blog (see Comment policy).
Obligation to Indemnify. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Author, its agents, and applicable third parties (collectively “Indemnified Person(s)“) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from Your use of the Blog and/or Your breach of any term of this Agreement.
Applicable Laws; Venue. The Author operates the Blog from Bulverde, Texas and makes no representations that materials in the Blog is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to the Blog from any location where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim related to the use of the Blog or to the Blog materials shall be governed by the laws of the Bulverde, TX, U.S.A.. Any action related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Blog shall be filed only in the appropriate court located within Texas. The use of this Blog constitutes Your express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and/or state courts of Texas for purposes of such actions.
Legal notices and Contact information. If You are intending to carry out a legal action of any kind against the Blog or the Author, you are required to contact the Author SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS before any legal claim is made. Please remember that the Author means to DO NO HARM to You or anyone else by writing this Blog. If You feel that your rights have been infringed, please contact the Author, and allow seven business days for the reply to be received. The Author will do whatever possible to address Your concerns.